My name is Valerie Guardado, but you can call me Val. I’m a recent graduate from Saint Mary’s College of California where I received my bachelors degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing. I also graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, also known as FIDM, where I received my A.A. in Merchandise Marketing. So, I guess you can say I’m a marketing guru.
But who am I really?
- I’m the pickiest foodie you’ll ever meet.
- Half of the accounts I follow on Instagram are puppies. No shame.
- My room looks like a Pinterest board and I love it.
- I’m always online or at the mall looking for the latest and greatest styles/trends.
- If you catch me at Starbucks, best believe I’ll be ordering a tall very berry hibiscus refresher with light ice and light water. Shaken, not stirred. (Try it, trust me!)
- I’m the creative type. You’ll always find me scheming up a new project.
- Eating breakfast for dinner is my favorite!
- One day I want to run my own business.
- I’ve watched the entire series of Friends on Netflix 5 times. (I know, I’m crazy.)
My blog is all about fashion, food, lifestyle, and random goodies in between! I love sharing my experiences and hope that they guide you in some way. Whether you’re looking for a hot new food spot, life advice, or where to find the perfect romper for summer, Brunchwithval is sure to have the article for you.
So let’s chat, and have brunch.